World Heritage monument day tour
Departure place: Ahead of Karmachari sanchaya kosh thamel Kathmandu
Time: 10 AM every day
Day tour time: 8 hours
Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa & Bhaktapur durbar square day tour. we can visit these places within about 8 hr depend on interest of people. Pashupatinath is one of the holey place for Hindu people, Boudhanath stupa is one of the holey place of Buddiest people & Bhaktapur durbar square is a place of open museum where you can see historical temple, architecture & many more. Pashupatinath and Boudhanath stupa is just closed form each other and Bhaktapur is about 15 km distance from Pashupatinath; it takes about 25 min and 20 km from Thamel (Tourist hub). you can also find public vehicle to go there if you want to save money.
Optional activities: Mountain flight [ flight to see Mount Everest]
For more details:
Here is the details information about destination places:
Bhaktapur durbar square:
PRICE: in US$ [subject to availability at the time of confirmation]
USD 100 per person
• The above rates are net inclusive all taxes & per person basis.
• The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic & weather conditions
• Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients after tour start
• The above rates are valid till 30th September, 2015
01. All tours & transfer as per the given itinerary by comfortable tourist air-conditional vehicle
02. All sightseeing tours with an English speaking local guide as per itinerary
03. All applicable monument entrance fees
04. All activities which are mention in above itinerary
01. Nepal Visa fees
02. Meals [Lunch & dinner: US$ 10-20 per lunch/dinner]
03. AC vehicle for economy package
04. Entrance fees for children
06. Personal expenses such as insurance, medical charges, tips, laundry, shopping, liquor etc
07. Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation
08. Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary
09. Camera Fees at certain entrances.
10. Cost arising by flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control
All visitors except the Indian nationals must hold passport and valid visa. Visa can be obtained at the Nepalese diplomatic missions and consulates abroad. Visa is also issued at the entry points. It can be extended at the Department of Immigration, Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu. Children under 10 years need not pay any visa fee. People willing to get entry Visa at the airport or any of the land entry points are required to fill a visa form with passport photograph. So, please download form from the link below (visa form) and get ready while you are passing through the immigration Point. Only People of these countries do not get visa on arrival at the immigration entry points of Nepal: - Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, and Palestine, Afghanistan. For more and updated information: Click here
Gratis visa for 30 days available only for tourists of SAARC countries
Multiple entry 15 days - US$ 25 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 30 days - US$ 40 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 90 days - US$ 100 or equivalent convertible currency
Tourist Visa Extension
* Visa extension fee for 15 days or less is US $ 30 or equivalent convertible currency and visa extension fee for more than 15 days is US$ 2 per day
* Tourist visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January – December).
Information for Indian Citizens:
Visa is not require for an Indian citizens For updated information: Click here
To allow Indian citizens to make travel on the basis of the following document:
a. Passport, or
b. Driving license with photograph, or
c. Identity card with photograph issued by a governmental body, or
d. Ration card with photograph, or
e. Voter identity card with photograph, or
f. Registration certificate issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen staying in Nepal, or
g. Ad hoc/temporary identity card issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen in the event of exigency, or
h. Document with photograph and setting out identity, issued by the sub-divisional magistrate or authority there above.
i. Once again, welcome to Nepal, we wish you a memorable holiday in this country, thank you.
Your booking will be confirmed by email once we receive your deposit of 40% of total trip cost & the balance 60% of total trip cost after on arrival in Kathmandu.
In case of cancellation by the Traveller, the Agency has the right to charge a percentage cancellation fee according to the following scale:
• Up to 30 days before the “Trip Start Day” a fee of 20%
• 15-29 days before the “Trip Start Day” a fee of 30%
• 7-14 days before the “Trip Start Day” a fee of 60%
• 6 or less days until the “Trip Start Day” and in the event of non-appearance a fees of 90%